Our advocacy at Haney’s Heart To Heart In-Home Care LLC is to care for our clients by addressing their respective needs. We are looking for individuals who share the same advocacy and wish to serve as personal care attendants.
Qualifications for Personal Care Attendants
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to meet the physical and mental demands required to perform specific tasks
- Agree to maintain confidentiality
- Be emotionally mature and dependable
- Be able to handle emergency-type situations
- Not be the consumers’ spouse
- Be registered with and have a clear background screening through the Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) or have been granted a Good Cause Waiver by DHSS which is still in good standing
- Not be listed on the Employee Disqualification List (EDL) which is maintained by the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS)
All of our staff members enjoy competitive pay.
Join our family today! Submit your application through the form below.